Studio II at the Brewery Arts Complex
Hourly Rate(up to 5 people in studio)
- 2 Hour minimum
- $5/hour surcharge for groups of 6-10 people
4 Hour Special(up to 5 people in studio)
- Just $24/hour!
8 Hour Special(up to 5 people in studio)
- Just $19/hour!
12 Hour Special(up to 5 people in studio)
- Just $16/hour!
Dystopian Studios 2 is a versatile studio that features a 16’x12’x11′ high full corner white cyclorama /cove wall at a fraction of the price of most other studios. We also have a 12’x12’x10′ green screen cyclorama, a 10’x18’x 12′ corner black void space, as well as brick, concrete, cinder block, and other background options. It is ideal for fashion, headshots, glamour, product, lifestyle, art, pinup and much more.
This is a first floor studio with loading zone and parking directly in front of the door.
Regular hours from 7 AM-midnight
Midnight – 7 AM times may be available, inquire if needed.
- 1500 square foot studio including private make-up/changing room
- Climate controlled/air conditioned space
- Ceiling height 14″
- 2 reserved spots in front of studio
- Plentiful, free, safe street parking for additional vehicles
- 1st floor space means no stairs, elevators, or lugging equipment from distant parking
- Full corner white cyclorama/cove wall 18’x12’x12′ high
- Black void corner space 12’x18’x’12
- Full corner green cyclorama/cove wall 14’x12’x12′ high
- 35′ backaway distance from both cycs and cove
- Seamless paper holder- bring your own paper rolls or rent one of ours for $10
- 3 C-Stands, 1 boomstand, various light duty stands, sandbags, video monitor, audio speakers
- High speed internet/WiFi suitable for streaming
- Totoally private space, no studio managers looking over your shoulder or other clients interfering with uor shoot.
Standard shoot (up to 5 people on set) $30/hour (2 hour minimum)
4 Hour Rental: $95 (less than $25/hour!)
8 Hour Rental: $150 (less than $20/hour!)
12 Hour Rental: $195 (Just $16/hour!)
6-10 people on set: + $5/hour
11-15 people on set: Contact for rates
Equipment rental/Services (full details here)
3 Strobe (Einstein) lighting package: $35/shoot (additional Einstein strobe available for $10)
4 light LED Continuous lighting package: $35/shoot
9′ Seamless Paper Roll: $10/pull
Grip Assistant (can set up with direction, not a primary lighting tech/photographer): $20/hour
Photography coach/Primary photographer: $50-$100/hour
600 Moulton Ave #101A, Los Angeles, CA 90031
Google maps will get you to the area, not to the studio door.
1. Enter the complex through the guard gate on Moulton.
2. Take TWO LEFTS once you’re through the gate. Not one left. Two Lefts. TWO. Seriously. Two. People keep taking only one left, and then wondering why they’re lost.
3. One vehicle can park in the designated Studio II spot from the photo below. One other vehicle can park in any open, non-reserved spot. Any other vehicles can park on Moulton, and be let in through the pedestrian gate marked on the below map.
4. DO NOT wander around the grounds for any reason. If you arrive early, wait in your vehicle until your booking time. Wear a mask at all times outside the studio.