Both Studio I and Studio II are just $25/hour. This is for full rental and exclusive use of the entire studio. No one else will ever be in the studio while you shoot. Parking included. Thanks to some location advantages, we can keep our costs very low and pass the savings to our guests. We also have special rates for longer shoots as low as $12/hour. And multi-day discounts may be available.
We also run the following specials every day:
4 Hour Rental: $75 (less than $20/hour!)
8 Hour Rental: $125 (Just $15/hour!)
12 Hour Rental: $170 (less than $15/hour!)
Studio Assistant: Just $20/hour
Additional surcharges for larger shoots or special services, see below.
- Multi-day shoots with overtnight gear storage: Contact for special discounts
- 6-10 people on set: + $5/hour
- 11-15 people on set: + $10/hour
- Over 15 people: Contact for rates
- CYCLORAMA cleaning $0 (mild usage that can be cleaned with a mop)
- CYCLORAMA repaint $10 (heavy usage/scuffing requiring repaint)
- Video: Contact for rates
- Strobe lighting package: $35/shoot
- Continuous lighting package: $20/shoot
- 9′ or 12′ Seamless Paper Roll: $10/day
- Photo/lighting Assistant: $20/hour
- Photography coach/Primary photographer: inquire for rates
Deposit required for rentals over $200. 50% deposit required for first time renters.
Reservations are simple. Please call/text 310-503-2365 or email email@example.com with any questions or to reserve your spot today. If emailing, please include days/hours desired.
Studio I8 AM – 10 PM (earlier/later hours may be available, please inquire.)
Studios IIStudio 2 never closes! We are available 7 days/week, 24 hours and can also accommodate multi-day shoots with fixed sets or scenes.
Studio rules, Terms, and Conditions, click here. By shooting at our studios, you agree to all terms.
Dystopian Studios 1 at the Brewery Arts Complex
Dystopian Studios 2 at Big Art Labs