Studio III at the Brewery Arts Complex
Dystopian Studios 3 is a versatile photo/music video studio that features dozens of unique backgrounds at a fraction of the price of other studios. With dozens of real set backgrounds gives you amazing diversity. Ideal for fashion, headshots, glamour, product, lifestyle, music videos, fine art, pinup, urban art and much more. It is a first floor studio with a loading zone right outside the front door and safe, free parking.
- 1500 sq ft ground floor studio
- Over 2 dozen different backgrounds including Victorian Wall, NYC front porch, sci-fi, graffiti, wood, and others
- Plentiful free, safe parking in the lot and on Main St and Moulton Avenue with door front loading/unloading.
- 1st floor space means no stairs, elevators or lugging equipment from distant parking areas
- 9′ fixed seamless holder. 9′ Various color papers available ($10/use) or bring your own
- Make-up/changing station seats 2 comfortably, with steam iron and clothing rack included.
- Lighting stands/C-Stands/Boom Stand/sandbags/video monitor included
- Wi/FI. Stereo system. Kitchenette with fridge, microwave and coffee maker.
- Private space, only one renter at a time, studio manager is not in studio with you, so no one looking over your shoulder
600 Moulton Ave #101A, Los Angeles, CA 90031
Google maps will get you to the area, not to the studio door.
1. Enter the complex through the guard gate on Moulton.
2. Take TWO LEFTS once you’re through the gate. Not one left. Two Lefts. TWO. Seriously. Two. You all keep taking only one left, and then wondering why you’re lost.
3. One vehicle can park in the designated Studio II spot from the photo below. One other vehicle can park in any open, non-reserved spot. Any other vehicles can park on Moulton, and be let in through the pedestrian gate marked on the below map.
4. DO NOT wander around the grounds for any reason. If you arrive early, wait in your vehicle until your booking time. Wear a mask at all times outside the studio.
Standard photo shoot (up to 5 people on set) $30/hour (2 hour minimum)
4 Hour Rental: $90 (less than $25/hour!)
8 Hour Rental: $140 (less than $20/hour!)
12 Hour Rental: $190 (Just $16/hour!)
6-10 people on set: + $5/hour
11-15 people on set: Contact for rates
3 Strobe (Einstein) lighting package: $35/shoot (additional Einstein strobe available for $10)
4 light LED Continuous lighting package: $35/shoot
9′ Seamless Paper Roll: $10/pull
Grip Assistant (can set up with direction, not a primary lighting tech/photographer): $20/hour
Photography coach/Primary photographer: Inquire for rates