Studio II and III Combo
An amazing 4000 square feet of studio space filled with everything you could need for your production. Includes a full corner white and green cycloramas, black void, and dozens of different backgrounds. Full use of the kitchen/craft service areas and shower. Ideal for fashion, headshots, glamour, product, lifestyle, music videos, fine art, pinup, urban art and much more.
A first floor studio with a loading zone right outside the front door and safe, free parking.
24 hour studio (48 hour notice required for shoots after midnight)
- 4000 square foot studio including make-up rooms, kitchen and private restroom with large shower
Climate controlled/air conditioned/heated space
Ceiling heights to 14′
Plentiful free, safe parking
- 1st floor space means no stairs, elevators or lugging equipment from distant parking areas
- Full corner white cyclorama/cove wall 18′ x 12′ x 12′ high.
- 16′ x 12’x 12′ corner black void space
- Full corner green screen cyclorama/cove wall 14′ x 12′ x 12′ high.
Dozens of different sets, flats and backgrounds
Fxed seamless paper holder. 9′ Various color papers available ($10/use) or bring your own
- 6 C-stands/ Boomstand/ sandbags/ video monitor included
High speed Wi/FI. Stereo system.
Private space, only one renter at a time, studio manager is not in studio with you, so no one looking over your shoulder
600 Moulton Ave #101A, Los Angeles, CA 90031
Google maps will get you to the area, not to the studio door.
1. Enter the complex through the guard gate on Moulton.
2. Take TWO LEFTS once you’re through the gate. Not one left. Two Lefts. TWO. Seriously. Two. You all keep taking only one left, and then wondering why you’re lost.
3. One vehicle can park in the designated Studio II spot from the photo below. One other vehicle can park in any open, non-reserved spot. Any other vehicles can park on Moulton, and be let in through the pedestrian gate marked on the below map.
4. DO NOT wander around the grounds for any reason. If you arrive early, wait in your vehicle until your booking time. Wear a mask at all times outside the studio.
Standard photo shoot (up to 10 people on set) $50/hour (3 hour minimum)
4 Hour Rental: $170
8 Hour Rental: $250
12 Hour Rental: ONLY $300 (Not a misprint!)
11-15 people on set: + $5/hour
Over 15 people: Contact for rates
3 Strobe (Einstein) lighting package: $35/shoot (additional Einstein strobe available for $10)
4 light LED Continuous lighting package: $35/shoot
9′ Seamless Paper Roll: $10/pull
Photo/lighting Assistant: $20/hour
Photography coach/Primary photographer: Inquire for rates