Studio II and III Combo
An amazing 4000 square feet of studio space filled with everything you could need for your production. Includes a full corner white and green cycloramas, black void, and dozens of different backgrounds. Full use of the kitchen/craft service areas and shower. Ideal for fashion, headshots, glamour, product, lifestyle, music videos, fine art, pinup, urban art and much more.
A first floor studio with a loading zone right outside the front door and safe, free parking.
24 hour studio
- 4000 square foot studio including make-up rooms, kitchen and private restroom with large shower
Climate controlled/air conditioned/heated space
Ceiling heights to 14′
Plentiful free, safe parking
- 1st floor space means no stairs, elevators or lugging equipment from distant parking areas
- Full corner white cyclorama/cove wall 18′ x 12′ x 12′ high.
- 16′ x 12’x 12′ corner black void space
- Full corner green screen cyclorama/cove wall 14′ x 12′ x 12′ high.
Dozens of different sets, flats and backgrounds
Fxed seamless paper holder. 9′ Various color papers available ($10/use) or bring your own
- 6 C-stands/ Boomstand/ sandbags/ video monitor included
High speed Wi/FI. Stereo system.
Private space, only one renter at a time, studio manager is not in studio with you, so no one looking over your shoulder
600 Moulton Ave #101A
First parking lot entrance on the left after you turn onto Moulton Ave, Brick building on the right.
Standard photo shoot (up to 10 people on set) $50/hour (3 hour minimum)
4 Hour Rental: $170
8 Hour Rental: $250
12 Hour Rental: ONLY $300 (Not a misprint!)
11-15 people on set: + $5/hour
Over 15 people: Contact for rates
3 Strobe (Einstein) lighting package: $35/shoot (additional Einstein strobe available for $10)
4 light LED Continuous lighting package: $35/shoot
9′ Seamless Paper Roll: $10/pull
Photo/lighting Assistant: $20/hour
Photography coach/Primary photographer: Inquire for rates